As a full-time “remote” Business Systems Analyst at Solutions360 Inc, reporting to the Manager of Professional Services, you will develop an in-depth knowledge of Solutions360 Inc.’s flagship software “Q360” and actively participate in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system implementation projects. Q360 is a purpose-built job costing and accounting platform that encompasses workflow systems across Sales to Project delivery to Service delivery. The BSA position is expected to guide customers through each of these modules for a full implementation of Q360 as a subject matter expert.
The successful candidate will have the proven ability to work from home and be willing and able to travel within the USA and Canada, typically between 10% to 25% of the time. Travel is often required for supporting implementations, customer training, professional development, and assimilation with other Solutions360 team members. Solutions360 leverages the latest video and team collaboration tools to ensure our remote workforce is connected and engaged with our Corporate Team.
The Business System Analyst will be responsible for hosting and participating in requirements analysis meetings with our customers, advising on best practices and proposing solutions to ensure alignment between customer business practices and Q360 configuration. With continuous improvement in mind, you will work in cooperation with the larger Professional Services and Solutions360 team on improving the overall product and associated user experience for the Solutions360 customer base.
As an expert in Q360 and mature business practices, you will also assist the Solutions360 Corporate team in areas related to ongoing customer support, as well as facilitating and supporting customer adoption of the Q360 platform and practices throughout their lifetime as a customer.
- Represent Solutions360, Inc. as the primary Q360 product and process expert on implementation projects
- Advise customers on software process and product and business fundamentals best practices
- Understand customer business requirements and perform gap analysis that will influence the system configuration of Q360
- Configure new Q360 installations and import new clients’ historical business data
- Tailor training sessions and train end users on Q360 software and best practices
- Develop strong customer relationships and ensure a premium customer experience
- Strive to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our software implementation process
The successful candidate will possess a minimum of 2 years working experience as a Business Systems Analyst / Business Analyst role within a similar business or software or market. This individual will have a strong business process background; the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; the ability to learn new systems rapidly; the ability to multi-task and work on multiple concurrent projects; exceptional listening, organizational, and process management skills; and a positive outlook and sense of humor.
Demonstrated experience and proficiency in:
- MS Office applications with advanced MS Excel capabilities
- Writing clear and concise use cases to guide specifications for customization or product improvement
- An understanding of basic SQL statements, tables, views, and stored procedures
- Understanding / proficiency in other supporting business tools (i.e., Visio, Mind Mapping)
- Project Management practices
- Knowledge in foundational accounting concepts – enhanced knowledge preferred
- Data structure and reporting
- Experience in the use of technology and business applications within the Systems Integration, Audio Visual, HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Suppression and Life Safety or similar industries is a plus
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations
- Must be able to speak and clearly communicate in English
- Must be able to present information in a confident and compelling fashion
- Valid and current driver’s license
How to Apply
Read this next part carefully if you feel you are a great fit for Solutions360 and this position.
Do you want to get yourself 80% of the way to a first interview?
Here is how you do that:
- Write an original and personal Cover-Letter (less than 1 page) or, record a personal Cover-Video (well under 2 mins please) or both! (a video will demonstrate your presentation skills and has the potential to get you even closer to an interview.) Send to the attention of Laura Dempsey, including your resume of course.
- Be sure to say “specifically” what you have to offer Solutions360 in this specific position. (Hint-look at our website and include connections to your skills, your experience, and your interest in what we (S360) are doing with Q360 in particular. But don’t make it a re-write of your Resume. Remember it is personal to you and to Solutions360.
- We will only see your application if it follows the above instructions. We will only reply if you are moving forward. We feel this gives the applicants who really want to be here, at Solutions360 specifically, a better chance of being seen.
Good Luck! We are looking forward to meeting you!