Take the first step toward changing the way you work by joining our innovative and exciting company.
Solutions360 is a fast paced, agile organization, focused on results for our customers and for ourselves.
Who are we?
We’re hiring! Solutions360 Inc.’s goal is to become our clients most valuable Business Partner. We help them make the most of our flagship software product “Q360”, an enterprise application that allows them to run their entire business. We help them grow their business and profits by making them more efficient through increased visibility into their financial and operational performance. We offer an environment where you can really make a difference, where we listen to your ideas, and we challenge and support your career growth. Additionally, we offer a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including training and development, paid-vacations and fun social engagements.
Business Systems Analyst
As a full-time “remote” Business Systems Analyst at Solutions360 Inc, reporting to the Manager of Professional Services, you will develop an in-depth knowledge of Solutions360 Inc.’s flagship software “Q360” and actively participate in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system implementation projects. Q360 is a purpose-built job costing and accounting platform that encompasses workflow systems across Sales to Project delivery to Service delivery. The BSA position is expected to guide customers through each of these modules for a full implementation of Q360 as a subject matter expert.
The successful candidate will have the proven ability to work from home and be willing and able to travel within the USA and Canada, typically between 10% to 25% of the time. Travel is often required for supporting implementations, customer training, professional development, and assimilation with other Solutions360 team members. Solutions360 leverages the latest video and team collaboration tools to ensure our remote workforce is connected and engaged with our Corporate Team.
The Business System Analyst will be responsible for hosting and participating in requirements analysis meetings with our customers, advising on best practices and proposing solutions to ensure alignment between customer business practices and Q360 configuration. With continuous improvement in mind, you will work in cooperation with the larger Professional Services and Solutions360 team on improving the overall product and associated user experience for the Solutions360 customer base.
As an expert in Q360 and mature business practices, you will also assist the Solutions360 Corporate team in areas related to ongoing customer support, as well as facilitating and supporting customer adoption of the Q360 platform and practices throughout their lifetime as a customer.
- Represent Solutions360, Inc. as the primary Q360 product and process expert on implementation projects
- Advise customers on software process and product and business fundamentals best practices
- Understand customer business requirements and perform gap analysis that will influence the system configuration of Q360
- Configure new Q360 installations and import new clients’ historical business data
- Tailor training sessions and train end users on Q360 software and best practices
- Develop strong customer relationships and ensure a premium customer experience
- Strive to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our software implementation process
The successful candidate will possess a minimum of 2 years working experience as a Business Systems Analyst / Business Analyst role within a similar business or software or market. This individual will have a strong business process background; the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; the ability to learn new systems rapidly; the ability to multi-task and work on multiple concurrent projects; exceptional listening, organizational, and process management skills; and a positive outlook and sense of humor.
Demonstrated experience and proficiency in:
- MS Office applications with advanced MS Excel capabilities
- Writing clear and concise use cases to guide specifications for customization or product improvement
- An understanding of basic SQL statements, tables, views, and stored procedures
- Understanding / proficiency in other supporting business tools (i.e., Visio, Mind Mapping)
- Project Management practices
- Knowledge in foundational accounting concepts – enhanced knowledge preferred
- Data structure and reporting
- Experience in the use of technology and business applications within the Systems Integration, Audio Visual, HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Suppression and Life Safety or similar industries is a plus
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations
- Must be able to speak and clearly communicate in English
- Must be able to present information in a confident and compelling fashion
- Valid and current driver’s license
Important Note* Please pay close attention to the following: If all of the above is true and you are intrigued by the potential of this position, please apply with a brief but (most importantly) PERSONAL cover letter (not a form, not a copy and paste) to the Attention of Laura Dempsey (HR Director) that gives us some sense of who you are as well as your resume. Make sure to tell us why you are interested in working here at Solutions360, Inc. If there is no personal cover letter, your application will not be considered. Only candidates that are moving ahead in the process will receive a response.
Submit your cover letter and resume by clicking "Apply Now"
As a full-time “remote” Project Coordinator at Solutions360 Inc., reporting to the Manager of Professional Services and working closely with the Director, Consulting and Vice President of Consulting, you will develop a working knowledge of Solutions360 Inc.’s flagship Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software “Q360” and actively support and coordinate ERP implementation projects and Client-facing business process consulting and improvement projects.
You will have the proven ability to work out of your own home and initially be willing and able to travel within the USA and to Canada, to learn the implementation process, and learn about our customer base. Subsequent travel will be minimal. Solutions360 leverages the latest video and team collaboration tools to ensure our remote workforce is connected and engaged with our Corporate Team.
You will be responsible for planning approved consulting and smaller implementation and upgrade projects, and managing and controlling to that plan, using our in-house Q360 tools. You will be able to build lasting client relationships and support Clients through some of the stresses of ERP implementations and business process improvement projects, leveraging the expertise of your assigned staff to manage selected projects to a successful conclusion. You will be supporting the management of several client installations, often at different stages of the implementation, as well as several consulting projects. You will be able to provide support to our clients and to our colleagues. With continuous improvement in mind, you will work in cooperation with the team on improving the overall product and the implementation and consulting process for our customer base.
- Represent Solutions360, Inc. as the primary contact for several, concurrent implementation and consulting projects
- Build a workable project plan, and maintain and manage the plan in Q360
- Schedule virtual meeting with Clients, Business Systems Analysts, Accounting analysts, and Consultants
- Manage the budgets and payments for the project
- Facilitate status meetings and ensure proper communications between all project stakeholders
- Coordinate training sessions and all Client visits
- Submit reports & all other required correspondence as directed in an accurate & timely manner
- Enrich strong customer relationships and ensure a premium customer experience
The successful candidate will possess a strong business background; the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; the ability to learn new systems rapidly; the ability to multi-task and work on several concurrent projects; exceptional organizational skills and a positive outlook and sense of humor.
Additional Preferred Competencies
- Project Coordination experience (5+ years)
- Project Management Techniques
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent, skilled negotiator; Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle stressful situations/deadline pressure – sense of urgency a must
- Computer experience (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience in the Technology Integration Industry (preferred)
Important Note* Please pay close attention to the following: If all of the above is true and you are intrigued by the potential of this position, please apply with a brief but (most importantly) PERSONAL cover letter (not a form, not a copy and paste) to the Attention of Laura Dempsey (HR Director) that gives us some sense of who you are (and your resume of course). Make sure to tell us why you are interested in working here at Solutions360, Inc. If there is no personal cover letter, your application will not be considered. Only candidates that are moving ahead in the process will receive a response.