Join Our Visionary Team at Solutions360 Inc. – We’re looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our remote team!
At Solutions360 Inc., we’re more than just a team; we’re innovators and visionaries. Our mission is to “become our customers’ most valued business partners”. With “Q360,” our flagship software, we transform businesses, enhancing their financial and operational performance.
Your Role in a Fully Remote, Connected Environment, as a Customer Support Representative, and reporting to the Manager of Customer Care, you’ll enjoy the flexibility of knowing we are dedicated to keeping our team connected and engaged, regardless of location. You will play a pivotal role in supporting our diverse client base, ensuring they maximize the benefits of Q360. This role will be a launch pad within our Customer Succuss team, with the opportunity to move into new available roles within 9 – 12 months.
- Collaborate with our growing customer base, helping them resolve issues with their day-to-day use of Q360.
- Triage inbound support inquiries by email and phone, assessing the priority and initiating the path to resolution.
- Document, prioritize, investigate, and dispatch service calls in a timely manner.
- Maintain transparent and proactive communication with customers regarding updates on service calls.
- Stay updated on product changes, process updates, and trends to adapt to evolving customer needs.
What We Look For
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Empathy and a customer-centric approach to effectively address and resolve customer needs and concerns.
- A willingness and aptitude to learn and understand diverse business processes.
- Rapid learning and adaptation to new systems and software.
- An accountable, responsible work ethic.
- A positive outlook and sense of humor, coupled with a true sense of curiosity and a strong drive for continuous improvement.
- Proficient problem-solving capabilities coupled with analytical thinking.
- The ability to multitask and manage competing priorities and prioritize effectively under pressure.
- Customer-facing experience.
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills and the ability to foster positive business relationships.
- Experience supporting an ERP, CRM software i.e. SAP, Salesforce, etc.
- Interest in and experience using LLM AI such as ChatGPT, BARD etc.
Join Solutions360 Inc. and make a real difference in a collaborative environment where your ideas are celebrated. We’re committed to your growth with a comprehensive compensation package, benefits, and tailored training. Embrace our work-life synergy, balancing professional dedication with enjoyment and fulfillment.
To apply for this opportunity: Send your resume and a Personal Cover Letter, or a short (under 2 minutes) personal cover video to the Attention of Laura Dempsey (HR Director) saying why you are the perfect person for this position and Solutions360 specifically.
If there is no personal cover letter or video, we won’t see your application. (This allows us to give our attention to the people who want to be here at Solutions360, in this position specifically).
We will only reply if you are moving forward to the next step.
Good luck! We are looking forward to meeting you.