Mark your Calendar: February 27th – March 1st 2014
Improve Your Business IQ, Develop Your Leadership, Secure Your Future
Decision-makers will discover how to make creative, influential decisions after learning the new meanings behind current trends, refining skills sets, and understanding the future of the electronic systems industry during NSCA’s 16th annual Business & Leadership Conference (BLC). Address your business challenges and find out what your peers are doing to build stronger systems integration firms.
Create long-term business success through thoughtful vision and resourceful strategies on some of the hottest topics, including:
- Sales – you don’t have a broken customer, you just have to sell differently
- Service vs. installation – what are the differences and how you can take advantage of them both?
- IT vs. AV – how do you turn this convergence into an opportunity?
- Company personality – how can you balance accountability, leadership and a positive work environment?
- Employee recruitment – how do you motivate your most important asset?
Become an influential leader – attend this year’s BLC to Improve Your Business IQ,
Develop Your Leadership, and Secure Your Future
Best-selling author Daniel Pink headlines the 2014 BLC! Daniel’s latest book, To Sell is Human is #1 on The New York Times,Washington Post, and Wall Street Journal best-seller lists, and was voted the best book of 2013 on Amazon. His session is sponsored by SYNNEX and VISUALSolv. Click below to see more…
For more information or to be set up with a foursome, contact NSCA by e-mail ([email protected]) or call 1-800-446-6722.